Q: What is the return policy?
A: The Perfect Wine Opener is Guaranteed for Life!
And when we say this is the World’s Easiest Wine Opener, we’re not spouting a bunch of puffed up marketing fluff.
We mean it!
In fact, every VineYard Elite wine opener is backed by our lifetime guarantee.
Because if you’re anything like us, you’ve wasted money on cheap imitations that stop working after five or ten bottles.
You’re sick and tired of acting like Hercules every time you gotta pull a cork out of a fresh bottle (what is this, The Sword In the Stone?!”).
And I don’t know about you, but I cannot stand those little cork pieces floating in my glass (cause hey, who wants to pour brand new wine down the drain?!).
So give us a shot. Not only are you protected for your first 5 bottles…
We guarantee our sturdy opener will open your 50th, 500th, and 5,000th (Ok, hopefully you’re not drinking 5,000 bottles of wine, but you get the point).
And if - for some crazy reason - you have an issue? Just shoot us a quick email and we’ll send you a replacement pronto. Because we’re cool like that. And because, well, wine.
So, if you’re sick and tired of pulling, tugging, and having to pick out those floaty cork piece things...order now!
Q: How do I use my Wine Opener?
- Push! Place the needle at the center of the cork and push down until the needle pierces entirely through the cork.
- Pump! Use one hand to hold the belly of the bottle, and use your other hand to pump the Perfect Wine Opener.
- Pop! After 4-8 pumps, the cork will pop out of the bottle. Enjoy!
- Do not hold the Perfect Wine Opener guard (the plastic shield surrounding the interior needle) during operation. Hold the belly of the wine bottle (not the neck) with one hand while pumping the Perfect Wine Opener with the other hand.
- Do not press the plastic needle guard against the wine bottle itself. Holding the Perfect Wine Opener against the wine bottle during operation can prevent removal of the cork, resulting in excessive buildup of air pressure. Too much pressure inside the wine bottle can lead to bottle rupture and injury from broken glass.
- Do not to use on champagne, sparkling wines or other pressurized bottles. Do not use on high durometer (hard) plastic corks. Keep Vineyard Elite products out of the reach of children, as they include sharp points (needle) and sharp edges (foil cutter).
- If the cork is embedded too deeply into the wine bottle, the Perfect Wine Opener may not function properly. For proper operation, the needle must pierce entirely through the cork.
- Do not pierce the same cork more than once. Piercing the cork more than once can allow air to escape, preventing removal of the cork.
- If air can be heard escaping from the bottle while operating the Perfect Wine Opener, stop and use a different method to remove the cork.
Q: Should the needle pierce completely through the cork?
A: Yes. For proper operation, the needle must pierce entirely through the cork. The needle should puncture through the end of the cork, allowing the tiny hole near the tip of the needle to pressurize the bottle. The wine opener is designed to open wine bottles using the industry standard length of 1.75" (4.445cm) corks.
Q: Does the wine opener work with plastic or synthetic corks?
A: The Perfect Wine Opener works with real and synthetic corks but the actual performance of the opener may differ based on the specifications of the cork - material, length, diameter and density. The opener is designed to open full bottles of wine. This opener is not designed to open sparkling wine, Champagne, other pressurized bottles, or re-corked wine. Do not use on high durometer (hard) plastic corks.
Q: How do I clean my wine opener?
A: Wipe clean. Do not submerge in water.
Q: When using the wine opener, how many pumps does it take before the cork pops out?
A: With typical results, your cork will begin to move within 5 pumps.
Q: My cork just popped out and made a loud noise. Is that normal?
A: Yes! This opener pressurizes the bottle to pop the cork out and can sound similar to opening a bottle of Champagne.
Q: Can I open a bottle of Champagne or sparkling wine with my Wine Opener?
Q: Do I hold the clear guard while pumping?
A: No. Do not hold the Perfect Wine Opener guard (the plastic shield surrounding the interior needle) during operation. Firmly hold the belly of the wine bottle (not the neck) with one hand while pumping the Perfect Wine Opener with the other hand. Holding the clear guard will press against the wine bottle neck, and may prevent removal of the cork, resulting in excessive buildup of air pressure. Too much pressure inside the wine bottle can lead to bottle rupture and injury from broken glass.
Q: How do I remove the cork from my opener:
A: Push the outer ring towards the tip of the needle, pushing the cork off the needle.
Q: How do I use The Perfect Cut - Foil Cutter?
- Place the Perfect Cut on top of the bottle.
- Squeeze and twist the Perfect Cut to remove the top of the foil and reveal the cork.
Q: How do I use the Perfect Pour - Wine Aerator?
A: Insert the Perfect Pour aerator spout into an open bottle, and pour.
Q: How do I use The Perfect Chill Stick - Wine Chiller?
- Unscrew the metal rod from the pour spout and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and screw on the pour spout. Pour a glass of wine first to make room, then insert the Perfect Chill into the bottle. Enjoy!
The chill stick does not need to be (nor should it be) in separate pieces while in the freezer. Your chill stick can sit in your freezer until ready for use. Do not stand it upright. The chill stick is made of quality materials but it should be handled with care. Dropping it or tapping it against something will break it. Your chill stick can maintain an already refrigerated cold bottle for up to an hour or it can cool your room temperature red within 5 minutes.
Q: How do I use The Perfect Seal - Vacuum Sealer?
- Insert the Perfect Seal into an open bottle.
- Hold the belly of the bottle with one hand, and pump the Perfect Seal with the other hand. Pump until you feel resistance. The Perfect Seal removes air from the bottle, creating a vacuum seal that keeps your wine fresh!
- To remove the Perfect Seal, grab below the pump and pull with a twisting motion.
CAUTION: Do not attempt to use this wine opener on high durometer (hard) plastic corks, sparkling wines or champagne. Please keep Perfect Wine Opener products out of the reach of children. The products contained in this packaging include small parts as well as multiple sharp points (needle) and edges (foil cutter). Users of these products should be advised that little physical force is necessary to use these products for their intended purpose of opening bottles of wine with standard dimensions. Any effort that requires even modest pressing, pulling or any physical exertion should be avoided due to the risk of contact with sharp edges and blades. If greater than a modest physical exertion ever appears necessary while using Perfect Wine Opener products, please inspect your products for proper functioning. It is critical that when operating the Perfect Wine Opener, hands remain free of the shield surrounding the interior needle. Obstruction of the safety collar’s movement during operation of the Perfect Wine Opener may result in an excessive accumulation of air pressure within the bottle, resulting in the risk of bottle rupture and potential laceration or other injury. Please insure that all packaging is disposed of safely and out of reach of children and pets. Consuming alcoholic beverages while pregnant can lead to multiple birth defects. Driving or the operation of heavy machinery should be avoided after consuming alcoholic beverages.