Warranty & Return Policy
The Perfect Wine Opener® is fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. All other products (“accessories”) hold a limited one-year guarantee. Product registration is required to participate in our warranty program. The product registration form can be found at the bottom of this page.
If your product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will replace the product, at our discretion, without charge. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care or negligence. Damage not covered under warranty may be replaced for a reasonable amount and a fee for return shipping will be charged. Products covered under warranty are covered to the original owner, for the lifetime of the product. A $4.95 shipping fee will be charged for each replacement during the lifetime warranty after thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
Warranty claims should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Order number and/or a copy/picture of your original receipt
- Contact information (name, email, phone and address)
- Product to be replaced
- Reason for claim. Please be detailed.
- Where you purchased your product(s)
In addition, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase and would like a refund, our return policy is as follows:
- Item(s) must be returned within thirty (30) days of the purchase date
- You must include an original receipt or packing slip
- Item(s) must be in its original condition
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- You are responsible for shipping any item(s) to our warehouse you wish to return
- Items purchased from a 3rd party or re-seller (tradeshow/pop-up store/etc.) are subject to the 3rd party’s return policy
- Gift cards are non-refundable
After you receive confirmation for warranty evaluation or to return your purchase within the thirty (30) day period, your product(s) must be returned directly to the following address:
4770 Calle Quetzal
Camarillo, CA 93012-8534
Please include your contact information inside your return to identify the package. Vineyard Elite® cannot be liable for lost in-bound packages. Vineyard Elite® reserves the right to change its warranty and return policy at any time without notice. For additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Please fill out this form to register your product. It can also be accessed here.