Warranty & Return Policy
The Perfect Wine Opener® is fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. All other products (“accessories”) hold a limited one-year guarantee. Product registration is required to participate in our warranty program. The product registration form can be found here (the “Warranty Claim Form”).
If your product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will replace the defective product with a new product. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care or negligence. Products covered under warranty are covered to the original owner for the lifetime of the product. In the event you report a product defect using the Warranty Claim Form within thirty (30) days of purchase, we will replace the product and pay the shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement. In the event you report a product defect using the Warranty Claim Form more than thirty (30) days of purchase, we will replace the product and you will be responsible for paying a $9.95 shipping fee for each such replacement.
Warranty claims should be submitted using the Warranty Claim Form, and must include the following information:
- Order number and/or a copy/picture of your original receipt
- Contact information (name, email, phone and address)
- Product to be replaced
- Reason for claim. Please provide detailed information.
- Location where you purchased your product(s)
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase and would like to return it for a refund, the Return Form can be found here.
Our return policy is as follows:
- You may return your purchased items for a full refund within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. We do not accept returns more than thirty (30) days of purchase.
- Returned items must be in new, resalable condition and include all packaging materials.
- You must include an original receipt or packing slip with your return.
- You are responsible for the return shipping costs. Shipping fees paid with the original order, if any, are non-refundable.
- Items purchased from a 3rd party or re-seller (tradeshow/pop-up store/etc.) are subject to the 3rd party’s return policy.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must complete the Return Form within thirty (30) days of purchase and we must receive the returned items within ten (10) days of your completion of the Return Form.
After completing the Return Form, mail the return products with your original receipt and a copy of your Return Form to the following address:
300 E. Bonita Ave. #188, San Dimas, CA 91773
Vineyard Elite® is not liable for lost packages. Vineyard Elite® reserves the right to change its warranty and return policy at any time without notice. For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.